In Mumbai, India, we are one of the leading PP Pumps manufacturers. In terms of material and size, we offer a comprehensive selection of Polypropylene Pumps. PP Pumps are available in a variety of configurations, including PP Monoblock Pumps, PP Coupled Pumps, PP Vertical Pumps, PP Magnetic Drive Pumps, PP Barrel Pumps, PP Self Priming Pumps and PP AODD Pumps. When it comes to PP Pumps, we have sizes ranging from 15 LPM to 650 LPM. Numatic Pumps has excellent quality in PP Pumps or Polypropylene Pumps, whether horizontal or vertical. We’ve worked in a variety of industries, including the military, mining, aerospace, pulp, paper, petroleum, and chemical. We have been a manufacturer of pp-pump, Industrial polypropylene pump for severe duty, high pressure, and high tolerance applications for the past two decades.
Our company has specialised as a leading manufacturer and exporter of all types of pumps from India. Our company is committed to producing high-quality PP Pumps, Polypropylene Pumps, Plastic Pumps and Nonmetallic Pumps for the Indian and export markets. All of our PP Pumps are measured with high quality standards to cover the widest range of applications and service support. Numatic Pumps offers a wide range of industrial pp pumps to meet all of your chemical process handling needs.
Polypropylene Plastic Pump is well-known for its chemical resistance. PP Pumps, also known as Polypropylene Pumps, are found in a wide range of goods. It is built of Polypropylene, a polymer known for its lightweight construction, great strength against deformation, and a variety of other properties. Aside from these benefits, it is also inexpensive. Each Polypropylene Pump is carefully designed utilising high-quality components and innovative technologies by Numatic Pumps to assure its safe use.
Polypropylene Pumps are commonly used for chemicals such as Fresh Water, Salt Water, DI Water, Citric Acid, Fluosilicic Acid, Formaldehyde, Muriatic Acid, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Permanganate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sulfuric Acid, Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, and Oil Industries, among others.
• Prevent leaking and improve pump life.
• Extremely appropriate for wastewater treatment.
• Available in a variety of sizes, capacities, volt ratings, and other options.
• PP Pump provides maximum resistance to high resistance cracking and other corrosive conditions.
• Prevent resistance against alkalis, acids, organic solvents, electrolytic assault, and more.
• Can withstand high working temperatures and have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Coupled type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP (Polypropylene)
● Motor Capacity – 1HP to 40HP
● Shaft – EN8
● Max Liquid Density can handle – From 1.3 / 1.8
● Max Head – Upto 70 Meter
● Max Flow – Upto 2750 Leter per Minute
● Inlet & Outlet – From 25mm to 150mm (Flange end Connection)
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic Vs GFT Facings, Ceramic Sleeve.
● Impeller – Semi Open Type upto 125mm Diameter