● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Coupled Type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP(Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 40 Meter
● Max Flow – 3000 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 108 m3/hr @ 25 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 50mm x 50mm (Flange end Connection)
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic Vs GFT Facings, Ceramic Sleeve.
● Impeller – Semi Open Type, Diameter 210mm
We strongly believe in Dealing and exporting the excellent quality of PP ( Polypropylene ) Pumps to our valuable Clients. For that, we have chosen the most trusted Vendor in terms of Quality and Services. We have all range of PP Pumps from Small too big Monoblock Closed Coupld to Coupled Centrifugal Pumps. We do not compromise in Quality for Quantity. Our Focus is in Acid Circulation and Transferring Pumps. The Smallest Acid Pump we have is 8 LPM, 0.3HP Capacity. From last five years, we are dealing in best quality of Acid Transfer and Chemical Circulation pumps which is specially designed for Sulphuric ( H2SO4 ), Hydrochloric ( HCL ), and Nitric ( HNO3 ) Acid resistant Pumps with a wide range.
Chemical Pumps can transfer many different Chemicals but our Pump is exclusively designed for these three Acids Sulphuric ( H2SO4 ), Hydrochloric ( HCL ), and Nitric ( HNO3 ) Transfer application in which it helps to transfer Sulphuric ( H2SO4 ), Hydrochloric ( HCL ), and Nitric ( HNO3 ) from one point to another point.