We are one of a leading Manufacturers of PP Vertical Pumps. We have a long series of PP Vertical Pump from 1 HP up to 20 HP. We are specialised in Fabricating as per Client Specification and needs. PP Vertical Pumps are compact design used and installed where the saving of space is important factor or mechanical shaft seal not required. These pumps are designed and used for highly corrosive nature of liquid is to be handled or where non-adherence of product or zero metallic contamination is must. Plastic Vertical Pumps are equally ideal for continuous or intermittent service for handling corrosive as well as ultra-pure chemicals without fear of corrosion or contamination. All wetted components are molded Polypropylene engineering plastic. These pumps are very cost effective than high alloy or exotic metal pumps, and are highly useful where all other metal pumps are completely inadequate. PP Vertical Pumps are chemical resistant and all contact parts are made from Polypropylene with PTFE sealing-rings. Provides excellent resistance to corrosive and hazardous acid like HCL, H2SO4 (30% TO 60%), HNO3 etc.
Our PP Vertical Pumps, which are manufactured in India, have a good track record in the global market, particularly in Gulf countries.
PP Vertical Pumps work when Chemical or Acid enters the pump at the bottom through a bell-shaped part called the suction bell. From there it moves into the Casing impeller, which raises the water’s velocity. PP Vertical Pump has a type of centrifugal vertically oriented shaft, with the suction and discharge connections in the casing in line with each other, rather than requiring a change of direction like end-suction pumps. Vertical Pumps are used when there is an issue Self Priming and Leakage problem. PP Vertical Pumps are sealless Pump.
1) There is no mechanical seal or stuffing box.
2) All packing, bushes, or internal bearings of PP Vertical Pumps, are submerged hence no external lubricant is required.
3) Reduced production downtime due to the qualities mentioned above.
4) The wet-end pieces are PP solid moulded to withstand corrosion and erosion.
5) The semi-open impeller utilised in our PP Vertical Pumps is suitable for clean and dirty fluids.
6) The Electrical Motor is not submerged and is located outside the suction tank.