We are widely known for SS Self Priming Pump Manufacturer and Supplier in India Mumbai. We have a long-range of SS Self Priming Pump in Monoblock, Closed Coupled and Barrel Pumps. We have 40 LPM to 120 LPM and Head Capacity from 10 Meter to 60 Meter. We even provide Flame Proof Motor for Application like Petrol, Diesel, and Solvent, etc. These SS Self Priming Pumps are mainly used in DE-Watering applications Liquid Transfer, Circulating Water and are ideal for use in Barrel unloading, Tanker unloading, chemical transfer from the sump to overhead tank, process application,
These Centrifugal SS Self Priming Pumps are mainly used in DE-Watering applications Liquid Transfer, Circulating Water and are ideal for use in Barrel unloading, Tanker unloading, chemical transfer from the sump to overhead tank, process application, Boiler descaling, Pressure Boosting, Water Recirculation, Pharmaceutical, Beverages, DM Water, Textile Dyes, Solvents, Petrol, Kerosene, Diesel, etc. and no need of Foot Valve.
SS Self Priming Pumps are high-quality pumps widely known for their robust construction, easy installation, and smooth functionality. These Pumps can Operate Temperature up to 150 Degree Celsius. These pumps are capable of giving a continuous performance for long periods without any obstruction. All parts made from Graded Stainless Steel 316 Investment Casting that gives better quality, surface finish, and longer life. Precision Manufacturing with precise tolerance enables the pump to deliver high capacity and head. We have Carbon, Ceramic, Tungsten Carbide and Silicon Carbide Faces for Mechanical Shaft Sealing as per the requirement and Different Media.
* SS Self Priming Pump can handle a wide range of liquids
* Work well with slurries, corrosive liquids, and suspended solids
* When compared to submersible-type pumps, ss self priming pumps will continue to pump liquids even after the pump is no longer submerged in a liquid tank or vessel
* SS Self Priming Pumps are Hygienic pumps and can be utilised in sensitive products which must not be contaminated by germs like in the food, pharmaceutical and beverage industries.
* SS Self Priming Pump doesn’t require the presence of the initial priming liquid in the pump’s reservoir
SS Self Priming Pumps have been included in several types of pumps. SS Self Priming Pumps have tight tolerance functioning components that retain fluids in the pump’s body, preventing them from returning from the discharge side to the suction side when the pump is turned off. The continual presence of fluid in the pump’s body helps it to better handle what are known as “air pockets” in these sorts of pumps. Air pockets are a buildup of air bubbles in the pump’s operating mechanism that might cause the pump to malfunction.