● Pump Type – Centrifugal Horizontal Coupled type non self priming Pump
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP(Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 35 Meter
● Max Flow – 830 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 7 m3/hr @ 30 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 75mm x 50mm (Flange end Connection)
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic Vs GFT Facings, Ceramic Sleeve.
● Impeller – Semi Open Type, Diameter 160mm
Numatic Pumps Company is one of the leading Distributor and Suppliers of Polypropylene Anti-Corrosive and Non-Corrosive Chemical Process Pumps. Which supply these pumps worldwide. Polypropylene Pump is used in a wide range of process applications. They are highly reliable and offer low operating costs in the Chemical and Acid process Industry. All ranges of efficient chemical process pumps are designed as per the technical standards.
Polypropylene Centrifugal Horizontal Pumps offer the best pumping solution for transferring the Anti-Corrosive and Non-Corrosive Chemical from one place to another in the industry for any purpose. The chemical process pumps can handle hazardous substances easily. These selections of pumps available here are high-pressure, multi-stage and regenerating turbine pumps.
The accessible range of Anti-Corrosive and Non-Corrosive Chemical Pump is available in different modified specifications as per the varied supplies of appreciated customers. These pumps are suggested as per the Use Media Temperature Density Viscosity Nature of Liquid from long range of Pumps like Sealless Pump, Closed-Coupled Pumps, Monoblock Pumps, Barrel Pumps, and Screw Pumps etc…
Polypropylene Chemical Pumps can transfer many different Chemicals but our Pump is exclusively designed for these three Acids Sulphuric (H2SO4), Hydrochloric (HCL), and Nitric (HNO3) Transfer application in which it helps to transfer Sulphuric (H2SO4), Hydrochloric (HCL), and Nitric (HNO3) from one point to another point.