● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Monoblock type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP (Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS 316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 34 Meter
● Max Flow – 750 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 30 m3/hr @ 10 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 75mm x 40mm (Threaded end Connection with Flange)
● Motor Specification – 7.5 HP, NFPL, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic and GFT Facings
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
Seeking Small Acid Pumps Numatic Pumps has many choices! From 15 LPM to 1200 LPM.
If pumping the Acid at room temperature, it is recommended to go with a Small Centrifugal Acid Pump made up of PP (Polypropylene) or PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride), Encapsulated Impeller, Viton O-Ring, and either a Carbon or Mica Teflon Bushing. The Acid Pump can also be heavy depending on the concentration and temperature. If the specific gravity is more than 1.1, a trimmed impeller is absolutely necessary to prevent decoupling or overloading the motor. Pumping Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or Nitric Acid these Small Acid Pumps Manufacturer by us are one of is kind. Pumps for acid transfer must be carefully selected based on their PH value, temperature, nature, concentration, and viscosity.
We are a Leading Acid Pump Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in Mumbai, Gujarat, India. Acid Pumps are the most widely used Pumps in the industry. As all Industries require Pumps to Acid Transfer or Circulate Acids and Chemicals. The most common Acid are Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or Nitric Acid is utilized in almost every market sector in the world. These three acids are aggressive acids, available in several concentrations from chemical manufacturers, or where a large quantity is used, the acid may be produced on-site. Depending on the concentration, Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or Nitric Acid has an SG ranging from 1–2. The chemical can be either clear or cloudy and is very stable and non-flammable.
* Production of hydrochloric, nitric and phosphoric acids
* Phosphate fertilizer, where sulphuric is converted into phosphoric acid
* Petroleum production where impurities are removed by the Acid
* Paper industries where Sulphuric Acid is used as part of chlorine dioxide generation and pH correction
* Sugar bleaching
* Wastewater treatment
* Synthetic textiles production such as cellulose fibres
* Pickling of metals
* Catalyst agent for crude oil and petroleum production
* Agrichemicals for potato crop spraying
* Production of Rayon as a reagent with the pulped wood product”