● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Monoblock type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP (Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS 316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 31 Meter
● Max Flow – 583 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 24 m3/hr @ 18 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 75mm x 40mm (Threaded end Connection with Flange)
● Motor Specification – 5 HP, NFPL, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic and GFT Facings
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
Our Polypropylene Pump Series is designed and manufactured to meet customer specific requirements with optimum standardization. Polypropylene Centrifugal Pump is a single stage horizontal moulded polypropylene corrosion resistant Pumps. All wetted parts are made from molded polypropylene material. Polypropylene Pumps are available in different mounting constructions like horizontal Centrifugal Coupled pump, monoblock Centrifugal pump and PP vertical pump. PP Pumps are supplied with gland packing or with mechanical seal fitting. Polypropylene Pumps parts are manufactured by a solid injection molding process. Pump casing is provided with an external metal ring for construction stability. All non pp parts are lined with anti corrosive paint to protect the corrosive atmosphere.
PP Pumps are basically Plastic Pumps, where all wetted parts are made from Polypropylene material. Polypropylene material is also called Industrial Plastic which is sustainable and durable against most Acids like Hydrochloric Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Nitric Acid. PP Pumps are Used in ETP Water treatment plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, Filter press for dyes and chemicals, Fertilizer plants, thermal atomic power plants, Drugs & pharmaceutical industries, Loading and Unloading of HCL, Sulphuric Acid, Nitric Acid, Paper & pulp industries, Pickling plants, caustic soda plants, etc.