● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Vertical, Coupled type, Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP(Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS 316 (PP Coated)
● Pump Leanth – 1000 mm
● Max Head – Upto 10 Mtr.
● Max Flow – 150 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 8 m3/hr @ 7 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 25mm x 25mm
● Motor Specification – 1 HP, NFLP, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 3Phase, Hindustan Make.
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – Sealless
● Impeller – Open Type
● Special Application – Shaft with Ceramic Sleeve or Titanium Shaft (Optional) Rs.5000/-
Plastic Vertical Process Pump is used in any installation or especially where the saving of space is important factor or leakage and mechanical seal is not required. Vertical Plastic Process Pumps are designed for use where the liquid handled to be of highly corrosive nature. Plastic Vertical Pumps are equally ideal for continuous or intermittent service for handling corrosive as well as ultra-pure chemicals without fear of corrosion or contamination. All components in the wetted end of the pump are molded in of engineered plastic. These pumps are not only less costly than high alloy or exotic metal pumps, but they may be used safely in service where metal pumps are completely inadequate. Plastic Vertical Process Pumps are made from Polypropylene or PVDF with PTFE sealing-rings. Provides excellent resistance to corrosive and hazardous chemical liquids like HCL, H2SO4 (30% TO 80%), HNO3. Specially designed to handle nearly all corrosives and Hazardous Chemicals.