● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Magnetic Drive, Non Self Priming Pump
● Pump Material – PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride)
● Shaft – Ceramic
● O’Ring, Bush & Bearing – Viton, GFT (Glass filled Teflon), Carbon
● Media – Concentrated Acid and Chemicals
● Max Liquid Density – 1.3
● Max Head – Upto 7 Meter
● Max Flow – 60 Leter per Minute
● Inlet & Outlet – 20 mm x 20 mm (Nozzle / Threaded)
● Motor Specification – 0.25 HP, NFLP, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 1 Phase or 3 Phase
● Magnet – High Power Permanent Rare earth Magnets
● Fluid Temperature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – Sealless
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
PVDF Sealless Magnetic drive pumps have a particular seal-less design that is suitable to pump corrosive and dangerous liquids. The structure of PVDF Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps is simple so the pump requires a very reduced maintenance with consequent save in terms of repairing and spare parts costs during the pump life. The external magnet placed on the drive shaft transmits the motion to the internal magnet connected to the impeller, which rotates and moves the fluid through the pump.
PVDF Corrosion resistant chemical centrifugal pumps series are made of thermoplastic materials PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids and high Temperature. Thanks to the innovative Magnetic Drive system, reduce the risks of losses and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical shaft seals. This guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency.