● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Magnetic Drive Sealless type, Non Self Priming Pump
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) Material.
● Shaft – Ceramic
● Max Head – 5 Meter
● Max Flow – 30 Liter Per Minute
● Standard Duty – 0.9 m3/hr @ 3 Mtr
● Inlet/Outlet – 18mm x 18mm (Nozzle / Threaded)
● Motor Specification – 0.16 HP, NFPL, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 1 Phase.
● Magnet – High Power Permanent Rare earth Magnets
● Fluid Temperature – 100° C.
● Seal Type – Sealless Pumps
● Impeller – Open Type
Seeking a PVDF Magnetic Drive Pump, Numatic Pumps has many choices! We Manufacture and Supply this Pumps in India and abroad. The smallest PVDF pump has a maximum flow of 30 LPM and the largest has a maximum flow of 500 LPM. PVDF is also known as Polyvinylidene Fluoride or Kynar. PVDF is known for its superior chemical resistance. Numatic Pumps are commonly used for chemicals such as Fresh Water, Salt Water, DI Water, Amyl Acetate, Benzene Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Diesel Fuel, Fluosilicic Acid, Formaldehyde, Muriatic Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Permanganate, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sulphuric Acid, and many more.
PVDF Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps are made of thermoplastic materials PVDF and are suitable for high corrosive and Temperature liquids. Thanks to the innovative PVDF Mag Drive Sealless System it reduces the risks of losses and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical seals. This guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency. The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension. PVDF Magnetic drive pumps have a particular sealless design that is suitable to pump corrosive and dangerous liquids. Even the PVDF Material is Corrosion Resistance and can bare a Temperature up to 100 Degree Celsius ( °C ).