Magnetic Pump PVDF-30
● Max Flow – 30 Liter Per Minute
● Max Flow in Hours – 1800 Liter Per Hours
● Max Head – 4 Meter
● Pressure KG/CM2 – 0.35
● Inlet / Outlet – 18mm x 18mm
● End Connection – Nozzel Type
● Max Temperature – 100° C.
● Motor Capacity – 0.16 HP
● Motor Specification – 1Phase 2800 RPM 50Hz
● Amps & Watts – 0.32 / 70
● Casing, Back Plate & Impeller – PVDF
● Shaft – Ceramic
● Sealing Arrangement – Sealless Pumps
Price: ₹ 7,800
1) All Prices are Excluding GST.
2) Transportation will be on To pay Basis.
PVDF Magnetic Drive pump
Seeking a PVDF Magnetic Drive Pump, Numatic Pumps has many choices! We Manufacture and Supply this Pumps in India and abroad. The smallest PVDF pump has a maximum flow of 30 LPM and the largest has a maximum flow of 500 LPM. PVDF is also known as Polyvinylidene Fluoride or Kynar. PVDF is known for its superior chemical resistance. Numatic Pumps are commonly used for chemicals such as Fresh Water, Salt Water, DI Water, Amyl Acetate, Benzene Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Diesel Fuel, Fluosilicic Acid, Formaldehyde, Muriatic Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Permanganate, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sulphuric Acid, and many more.
PVDF Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps are made of thermoplastic materials PVDF and are suitable for high corrosive and Temperature liquids. Thanks to the innovative PVDF Mag Drive Sealless System it reduces the risks of losses and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical seals. This guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency. The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension. PVDF Magnetic drive pumps have a particular sealless design that is suitable to pump corrosive and dangerous liquids. Even the PVDF Material is Corrosion Resistance and can bare a Temperature up to 100 Degree Celsius ( °C ).
Main features of PVDF Magnetic Drive Pump:
- Casing and Impeller – PP / PVDF
- O-Ring – EPDM (standard for PP pumps)
- VITON (standard for PVDF pumps)
- Static shaft – Al2O3
- Rotating bushing – PTFE
- High torque magnetic coupling – NeFeBo standard
- Flow up to 45 m3/h
- Pressure up to 33mlc
- Max temperature – PP 70 °C – PVDF 90 °C
- Max viscosity – 200cSt
- Pressure rating NP 4 at 20 °C.