● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Magnetic Drive, Non Self Priming Pump
● Pump Material – PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride)
● Shaft – Ceramic
● O’Ring, Bush & Bearing – Viton, GFT (Glass filled Teflon), Carbon
● Media – Concentrated Acid and Chemicals
● Max Liquid Density – 1.3
● Max Head – Upto 12 Meter
● Max Flow – 125 Leter per Minute
● Inlet & Outlet – 26 mm x 26 mm (Nozzle end Connection)
● Motor Specification – 0.75 HP, NFLP, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 1 Phase or 3 Phase
● Magnet – High Power Permanent Rare earth Magnets
● Fluid Temperature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – Sealless
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
Manufacturer of Sealless Centrifugal PVDF Pump in Mumbai Maharashtra India. This PVDF Sealless Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pumps are designed as such that it can bare a temperature of 100̊ Celsius. These PVDF Centrifugal Sealless Pumps are used in a highly critical zone where no leakage is required and we supply in all over Maharashtra. PVDF Pumps is also called Plastic Pump, non-Metallic Pumps, and Chemical Process Pumps Acid Pumps. PVDF Pump are Molded Pumps Extruded from Industrial PVDF Material.
Magnetic Drive Pumps, also known as Mag Drive Sealless Pumps in India, are made of PP, PVDF, or Stainless Steel, depending on the material. Depending on the structure, media, and process temperature, a Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pump or a Magnetic Drive Gear Pump can be employed. The PVDF Magnetic Drive Pump, on the other hand, is the most popular in the chemical and acid industries. With capabilities ranging from 10 LPM to 1200 LPM, we make Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps in PP, GFRPP, PVDF, and SS materials. PVDF Pumps are widely used for extremely corrosive Acids with temperatures up to 110°C. After PFA Pumps and Teflon Lined Pumps, PVDF Pumps are the most often used pumps in the chemical industry. PVDF Polyvinylidene fluoride, often known as Industrial Plastic, offers incredible corrosion resistance qualities that no other metal or plastic can match.