● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Magnetic Drive, Non Self Priming Pump
● Pump Material – PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride)
● Shaft – Ceramic
● O’Ring, Bush & Bearing – Viton, GFT (Glass filled Teflon), Carbon
● Media – Concentrated Acid and Chemicals
● Max Liquid Density – 1.3
● Max Head – Upto 34 Meter
● Max Flow – 620 Leter per Minute
● Inlet & Outlet – 50 mm x 40 mm (Flanged end Connection)
● Motor Specification – High Power Permanent Rare earth Magnets
● Magnet – 5 HP, NFLP, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
● Fluid Temperature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – Sealless
● Impeller – Closed Type
Numatic Pumps is a leading manufacturer of PVDF Non Corrosive Acid Pumps for handling various corrosive and hazardous liquids. The company has acquired a huge market in Steel industry, Pharmaceuticals Industries, Electroplating Industries, and Refineries etc. PVDF Non Corrosive Acid Pumps can handle any Corrosive and Acidic media and resists to most chemicals and solvents at a temperature of 120̊ C. PVDF offers a high degree of crystallinity to the other process, which results in superior thermo-mechanical properties.
PVDF Pumps back plate and casing are made from solid injection molded Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) material, which is also called Industrial Plastic. The impeller are semi-open type with metal insert with PVDF layers, which has a great mechanical strength and provided long life of service. Bearing Pedestal includes a rigid shaft of high strength Stainless Steel EN-8 / EN-19 / EN-24 / EN-41 and a double row ball bearing with extremely high load capacity. Envelope gasket provided is of (PTFE) Teflon with Viton rubber insert to ensure maximum sealing.