AODD Pumps have Ability to Run Dry
This is a very useful feature to have when the pumping application may result in varying & inconsistent suction conditions.
AODD Pumps have Ability to Self-Prime
This means that Pneumatic diaphragm pump can be used as sump pumps & where positive suction conditions are not available.
AODD Pumps have Ability to Pass Solids
The ball, diaphragm, seat & check-valve design allows AODD pump to pass solid particles.
AODD Pumps can Easily Maintained
Diaphragm pumps are simple, non-technical & require no specialist training for maintenance.
The air valve designed to be anti-stalling & anti-freezing, this assists allowing the AODD pump to operate continuously.
AODD Pumps are Safe
No electrical power or auxiliary requirements meaning that diaphragm pump is Intrinsically Safe and can be operate in many situations.
AODD Pump is a one-stop-shop for all liquids and viscosities Pumping. The major advantage of AODD Pumps is that they are self-priming and may be used dry without causing harm. They are not self-priming and cannot run empty, unlike other centrifugal pumps. On the other hand, to manage the pump’s speed limit, extra PMC and other electronic devices must be installed, but with the AODD Pump, no such devices are necessary; you can simply control the air pressure to raise or reduce the pump’s flow to your desired level. Air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps excel in the most demanding situations, providing benefits that no other pump technology can match. AODD pumps are positive-displacement air-operated displacement pumps that differ considerably from all other positive-displacement pumps. The diaphragm is in a balanced state when pumping as a result of air pressure acting on the whole surface of the diaphragm. This significantly extends the life of the diaphragm compared to manually driven diaphragm pumps. The maximum pressure generated by the pump is likewise safely restricted since compressed air is limited. As a result, AODD pumps are well-suited to on-off cycling, on-demand intermittent, and up to continuous operation.
* It can run dry without causing damage to the pump or system.
* Pumps solids-laden fluids without causing harm to the pump or the product
* Self-priming–works in suction lift applications.
* Deadheads without causing harm to the pump or the product
* Shear-sensitive–does not shear or separate the pumped product.
* There is no need for electricity because it may be totally grounded.
* In comparison to other technologies, it has a low initial purchase price.
* Submersible–can be totally immersed without compromising safety or performance.
* Sealless design eliminates the need for costly mechanical seals or packaging.
* Variable flow and head pressures without complex controls
* Bottom discharge ports are optional depending on fluid properties.