● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Magnetic Drive, Non Self Priming Pump
● Pump Material – PP (Polypropylene)
● Shaft – Ceramic
● O’Ring, Bush & Bearing – Viton, GFT (Glass filled Teflon), Carbon
● Media – Diluted Acidic Solution
● Max Liquid Density – 1.3
● Max Head – Upto 5 Meter
● Max Flow – 30 Leter per Minute
● Inlet & Outlet – 18 mm x 18 mm (Nozzle / Threaded)
● Motor Specification – 0.16 HP, NFLP, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 1 Phase.
● Magnet – High Power Permanent Rare earth Magnets
● Fluid Temperature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – Sealless
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
We are Sealless Pumps Manufacturer, Supplier in Mumbai. We even Export Sealless Pumps from Mumbai to Asia, Europe, America, USA, Gulf, UAE, Egypt, Dubai and many African Countries Since 2014. We have a wide range of Industrial Pumps like Polypropylene Monoblock Pumps, Polypropylene Magnetic Drive Pumps, Polypropylene Centrifugal Pumps. These Pumps are widely used in Acid and High Corrosion Liquids. Polypropylene is a Material which can be used for any Corrosive Envoirmnet even in (HCL) Hydrochloric Acid.
* Sealless pumps are often used in the transportation of hazardous or dangerous liquids, unusual liquids, acids, alkalis, corrosives, pollutants, and toxics.
* Ideal for ultra-pure liquids and difficult-to-seal liquids.
* Sealed pumps used in these sorts of services might leak over time or require elaborate, costly double seals to prevent dangerous substances from spilling into the environment, resulting in safety issues, downtime, and increased maintenance costs.
* Ideally suited to liquids that crystallise on mechanical seal faces, causing seal failure. In order to avoid this flush
The system is employed, which raises the cost of maintenance, energy consumption, and seal cleansing liquids.
* Because there is no mechanical seal, it enhances pump performance, dependability, and availability.
* Taking off the seals also reduces friction loss, wear, expenses, and noise.
* Any shocks or spike torques will be softened by the magnetic coupling. Even under severe circumstances, it will serve as a fuse.
* There is almost no heat transfer from the electric motor since the pump chamber is completely insulated from the electric motor by a large air gap.