Magnetic Pump SS-300
● Max Flow – 300 Liter Per Minute
● Max Flow in Hours – 18000 Liter Per Hours
● Max Head – 20 Meter
● Standard Duty Point – 200 LPM at 10 Meter.
● Inlet/Outlet – 32mm x 32mm
● End Connection – Flange Type
● Max Temperature – 120° C.
● Motor Capacity – 1.5 HP
● Motor Specification – 3 Phase 2800 RPM 50Hz
● Amps & Watts – 2.54 / 1119
● Casing, Back Plate & Impeller – Stainless Steel 316
● Stuffing Box & Shaft – Stainless Steel 316
● Sealing Arrangement – Sealless Pumps
Price: ₹ 81,300
1) All Prices are Excluding GST.
2) Transportation will be on To pay Basis.
SS Magnetic Drive Pumps
We are Sealless Acid Handling, Transfering and Circulation Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India.
Sealless Acid Handling Pumps offer advantages for a number of the toughest, hard-to-seal Chemical applications in the Biodiesel production process. Historically, sealless pumps have been used to avoid fugitive emissions and provide a safety element in the handling of volatile or hazardous chemicals.
Sealless Acid Handling Pumps and the Biodiesel Industry share an important common denominator, safer, cleaner environment. By eliminating the rotating Mechanical Shaft Seal of traditional Centrifugal Pumps, Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps eliminate the possibility of fluid leaks and for potentially harmful chemicals to escape. There is a host of other compelling reasons to consider the use of Centrifugal Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps in the Biodiesel production process. Technology developments, years of application experience and an ever-widening acceptance of the equipment have resulted in a reliable, cost-effective application. Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps offer advantages for a number of the toughest, hard-to-seal Chemical applications in the biodiesel production process.