● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Coupled type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride)
● Shaft – SS316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 10 Meter
● Max Flow – 150 Liter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 5 m3/hr @ 8 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 25mm x 25mm (Flange end Connection)
● Fluid Temprature – 100° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic Vs GFT Facings, Ceramic Sleeve.
● Impeller – Semi Open Type, Diameter 100mm
We are engaged in Manufacturing and Supplying PVDF Centrifugal Pump. PVDF Centrifugal Pumps are robust and energy-efficient and ensure noise & vibration-free performance. Appreciated for less maintenance, these are widely used in cement, textile, Acid, Corrosion, and Hazardous chemicals. PVDF Centrifugal Pump is Lifeline for organic and inorganic fluids, sugar and petrochemical and many other industries.
To fulfil the diverse requirements of these industries, Our Manufactured PVDF Centrifugal Pumps are offered in various specifications. Further, these can be customized as per the requirements of clients in Stainless Steel, Polypropylene and PVDF Material. Our PVDF Centrifugal Pump is a semi-open impeller type pump, which requires less floor space. Manufactured using the latest technology, these are durable and in accordance with set industry standards. With our rich industry experience, we trade, export and supply an extensive range of Polypropylene Centrifugal Pumps. At the vendors’ end, this pump is manufactured using quality assured components and progressive technology. It is a horizontal, single-stage, radially split volute casing pump of back-pull out type design.
PVDF is known for its superior chemical and temperature resistance. PVDF can bear a temperature up to 110°C. PVDF Centrifugal Pumps are commonly used for chemicals such as Fresh Water, Salt Water, DI Water, Amyl Acetate, Benzene Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Diesel Fuel, Fluosilicic Acid, Formaldehyde, Aluminium Potassium Sulfate, Muriatic Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Permanganate, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sulfuric Acid, and many more.
* PVDF Centrifugal Pumps are designed for rough and tough conditions and can create high pressures.
* PVDF Pump Mould contains thick-walled vacuum-proof plastic housing in one piece and has no additional sealing points within the pump followings.
* PVDF Lined housing is completely encapsulated in a metal body to prevent any damage to the same.
* Any pipeline forces are absorbed by the metal shell in PVDF Lined Pumps.
* Ensure trouble-free working because of its heavy-duty pedestal.
* A PVDF Centrifugal Pump modular system ensures economical spare parts stocking.
* PVDF Centrifugal Pumps are coated with epoxy paint to give external protection to the pump and base plate against corrosion damage.