In India, we are the leading manufacturer of SS Centrifugal Pump. We have a complete line of SS Monoblock Pump and SS Coupled Pump ranging from 0.25 hp to 20 HP in Non-Flame Proof and Flame Proof Motors. Numatic Pump offers SS Centrifugal Pumps in Rolled Steel and Cast Steel materials, depending on the client’s needs and budget. Our Rolled Sheet SS Centrifugal Pumps are manufactured from food-grade Stainless Steel 316 sheet metal and have a polished internal surface for use in the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. A specially designed semi-open impeller prevents liquid churning and provides a smooth flow. We also have SS Self Priming Pumps ranging in power from 0.5 to 5 HP. Our SS Centrifugal Pumps are designed to be compact and fit in all applications, plants, and machines. Our SS centrifugal pumps are used in a wide range of industries, including dairy, milk processing plants, cream, buttermilk, condensed milk, fruit juice, sugar syrup, vitamin solutions, sugar and confectionary, vegetable oil, mineral oil, lube oil, RO water plant, food processing plant, water treatment, chemical industries, DM and Ozonized water plant, effluent treatment, solvent handling, beverage handling, and so on.
Our SS Centrifugal Pumps are made of corrosion-resistant materials. Inside and out, their architecture allows them to endure the hardest chemicals and environments. Because of their corrosion-resistant construction, they can withstand environments that would swiftly break down conventional pumps. This SS Centrifugal Pumps Manufactured in India by us provides two benefits. First, the pumps enable chemical makers, distributors, and users to transport a wide range of fluids in a variety of situations even ones that would cause traditional pumps to fail fast. Second, the pumps are long-lasting. Even when delivering extremely corrosive substances, the ss centrifugal pumps can endure the circumstances and provide a higher return on investment.
1. SS Centrifugal Pump is equipped with an open/closed impeller that does not require axial thrust to ensure long service life even under extreme operating conditions.
2. Low flow velocity and optimised flow allow for maximum efficiency.
3. Adapted pump hydraulics and shaft sealing system allow it to work under vacuum.
4. A wide range of sealing variants are available to meet the needs of customers.
5. Final approval and individual inspection of each pump
6. Available in both variant Vertical as well as Horizontal position
7. Each SS Centrifugal Pumps maximum test pressure is 10 kg/cm2.
SS Magnetic Drive Pump
SS Monoblock Pump
SS Coupled Pump
SS Self Priming Pump
SS Dairy Pump
SS Electric Barrel Pump
SS Pneumatic Drum Pump
SS AODD Pump
SS Screw Pump
SS Gear Pump