Centrifugal pumps are the most common type of Dairy Pumps in dairies and Food Industries and Milk Indusries. Centrifugal Dairy Pumps are best for low-viscosity liquids, but they can’t handle highly aerated liquids. Sanitary Pumps are generally low-cost pumps constructed of stainless steel rolled sheet, which makes them ideal for use as the primary process pump in the dairy sector. For cleanliness and health reasons, Dairy Pumps are composed of high-quality steel. This stainless steel centrifugal pump is frequently used in various dairy operations as a Dairy Pump. This typical centrifugal Dairy Pumps is utilised for the gentle transfer of dairy products due to its smooth pumping. Numatic Pumps provides dairy pumping solutions that are known for their high efficiency. This standard Sanitary Pump is intended for use in dairies, both fixed and movable (dairy pump with cart). Numatic Pumps is a dairy pumping equipment and transfer pump provider and manufacturer. Numatic Pumps was created to design and develop entire projects that meet your demands. It is a new division that will give solutions for all aspects of your project.
* Excellent for low-viscosity fluid transmission.
* For high-purity applications, Sanitary Pump design and traceability options are available.
* A valve at the Dairy Pumps outlet can easily change the flow rate.
* When compared to many other pumps, Sanitary Pump has a low buying price.
* Simple design helps in maintaining and are economical.
* Dimensional footprint is small.
* Continuous and pulsation-free output flow.
* Single-stage and multi-stage designs are available, with a wide range of flow and pressure outputs.
* Fluids containing some dispersed particles or tiny solids are compatible in Dairy Pump design.