● Pump Material – Suction Tube and Impeller is made of SS 316 Material.
● Shaft – Stainless Steel 316
● Oil Seal and Oring – Viton
● Electrical Motor’s – 1 HP, 17000 RPM, 1050 Watts, 1 Phase, (Metal Body Motor)
● Max Flow LPM & Head – 100 Liter Per Minute and 10 Meter Head.
● Pump Length – 1000 mm for 1200mm Rs.750/- Extra
● Inlet & Outlet – Discharge 25mm & Suction 44mm
● Suitable for – 200 – 210 ltr Barrel / 50 ltr cans
● Max. Viscosity can Operate – 750 cps
● Max. Gravity can Operate – 1.8
● Max Temperature – 100° C
● Impeller – Open Type
● Suitable Media – Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food Stuff
We are one of the Leading Manufacturer and Exporters of Stainless Steel Electric Drum Pump or Stainless Steel Motorised Barrel Pump. The Stainless Steel Electric Drum Pumps are centrifugal, self-priming pumps that transport liquids from drums, containers, tanks, and totes in a safe and precise manner. Vertical suction and horizontal discharge ports are available on the SS Electric Drum Pump. These are portable, lightweight, and powerful machines for moving thin to low viscosity, neutral or corrosive, non-flammable, flammable, and non-explosive liquids. Pumps designed for portable and static applications are especially well-suited to intermittent operation. The cutting-edge design and high-efficiency motors provide a precise and cost-effective solution to the dangers of handling liquids. The typical high-speed electric NFLP and FLP Motors can be interchanged with numerous tubes of different materials thanks to the modular concept design.
* The Stainless Steel Electric Drum Pump is compactly manufactured with an NFLP Motor and FLP Motor.
* Electric drum pumps made of stainless steel are lightweight and simple to use. These pumps are handy and can be carried out anywhere from emptying drums, carboys, and storage tanks.
* The SS Electric Drum Pumps eliminate the need to turn over barrels or drums to remove the liquid inside.
* Electric Drum Pump consists of a vertical shaft enclosed in a very small tube that fits into the top entrance of a normal drum or container.