● Suction Tube – Stainless Steel 316
● Screw – Stainless Steel 317
● Air Motor Capacity – 23000 RPM
● Air Pressure Required – 6 KG Bar
● Max Flow – 50 Liter Per Minute
● Max Head – 12 Meter
● Pump Length – 1000 mm
● Air Inlet Size – 3/8” Nozzle
● Inlet & Outlet – Discharge 20mm & Suction 44mm
● Suitable for – 200 – 210 Ltr Barrel / 50 Ltrs cans
● Max Viscosity can Operate – 100000 CPS
● Max Temperature – 100° C
● Suitable Media – Thick Materials like Juice, Fevicol , Honey, Paint etc.
SS Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pump is used primarily to pump fluids from Barrel, Drum or IBC Containers. SS316 Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pump is used to transfer all low-viscous, medium-viscous, high-viscous liquids from Drums and Containers. Depending on the medium used, our customers or our sales representatives can choose between four different pump tube materials when selecting a drum pump: PP (Polypropylene), PVDF, PTFE, Stainless Steel, or Mild Steel. The exact medium, the application temperature, and the environment are decisive for the selection of the appropriate pump material. Air Operated Screw Barrel Pump made of Stainless Steel 316 can be used for nearly all standard Chemicals, Solvents, Medicine and Food Industries up to a temperature of 100°C. In the Petroleum sector as well as in the Automotive industry, SS Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pump is mainly required for pumping Low to High Viscosity Grease, Crude Oil, Custer Oil, Heating oil, Hydraulic oil, Machine oil, Mineral oils, and Motor oil, etc.