● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Monoblock type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP (Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS 316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 34 Meter
● Max Flow – 750 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 30 m3/hr @ 10 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 75mm x 40mm (Threaded end Connection with Flange)
● Motor Specification – 7.5 HP, NFPL, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic and GFT Facings
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
Seeking a Small Acid Pumps Numatic Pumps has many choices! From 15 LPM to 1200 LPM.
If pumping the Acid at room temperature, it is recommended to go with a Small Centrifugal Acid Pump made up of PP (Polypropylene) or PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride), Encapsulated Impeller, Viton O-Ring, and either a Carbon or Mica Teflon Bushing. The Acid Pump can also be heavy depending on the concentration and temperature. If the specific gravity is more than 1.1, a trimmed impeller is absolutely necessary to prevent decoupling or overloading the motor.
Pumping Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or Nitric Acid.
The most widely used Acid in industry, Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or Nitric Acid is utilized in almost every market sector in the world. This Three Acid are aggressive acids, available in several concentrations from chemical manufacturers, or where a large quantity is used, the acid may be produced on site. Depending on the concentration, Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or Nitric Acid has an SG ranging from 1–2. The chemical can be either clear or cloudy and is very stable and non-flammable.
Production of hydrochloric, nitric and phosphoric acids
Phosphate fertilizer, where sulphuric is converted into phosphoric acid
Petroleum production where impurities are removed by the Acid
Paper industries where Sulphuric Acid is used as part of chlorine dioxide generation and pH correction
Synthetic textiles production such as cellulose fibres
Pickling of metals
Catalyst agent for crude oil and petroleum production
Agrichemicals for potato crop spraying
Production of Rayon as a reagent with the pulped wood product”