● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Monoblock type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP (Polypropylene) Material.
● Shaft – SS 316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 23 Meter
● Max Flow – 533 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 22 m3/hr @ 12 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 50mm x 40mm (Threaded end Connection with Flange)
● Motor Specification – 3 HP, NFPL, 2800 RPM, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic and GFT Facings
● Impeller – Semi Open Type
Non Metallic Pump is widely used in a number of industries for the purpose of moving the Acidic and Corrosive fluid in an industrial process where no Metal Sustain. The use of non-metallic pumps for applications involving water and wastewater treatment, pollution control, Electroplating, Chemical Process, Battery Industries, Dyes & Intermediates industries, Effluent Treatment Plants, Alkalis & Atomic Power Station, Paint industries, Hydro & Atomic Power Station, Picture Tube Industries, Pharmaceutical Plants, Steel Re-rolling Plants, Acid Regeneration Plants, Chemical Industries and other related services has been expanding at a dramatic rate for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons are related to the growing awareness of the need to protect our environment and natural resources. Others are mandated by government regulations Still, others are associated with the development of new and superior engineered plastics and the corresponding economic need to extend equipment life and improve performance. Non Metallic pumps are made up of material like Polypropylene, PPH, PVDF, PTFE and PFA.
We are Leading Non Metallic Pumps for Chemical and Acid Manufacturers in China & India and we have a Large Network around all Major Indian Cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Pimpri & Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan & Dombivali, Vasai, Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Ranchi, Haora, Coimbatore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Kota, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Solapur, Hubli and Dharwad