MS Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pump - MSPSBL
- Suction Tube and Screw – Mild Steel
- Air Motor Capacity – 23000 RPM
- Air Pressure Required – 6 KG Bar
- Max Flow – 100 Liter Per Minute
- Shut of Head – 8 Meter
- Pump Length – 1000 mm
- Air Inlet Size – 3/8” Nozzle
- Inlet & Outlet – Discharge 25mm & Suction 44mm
- Suitable for – 200 – 210 Ltr Barrel / 50 Ltrs cans
- Max Viscosity can Operate – 750 CPS
- Max Gravity can Operate – 1.8
- Max Temperature – 100° C
- Suitable Media – Thick Materials like Juice, Fevicol , Honey, Paint etc.
Price: ₹ 51,000
1) All Prices are Excluding GST.
2) Transportation will be on To pay Basis.
MS Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pump
Pneumatic Screw Drum Pump is used to transfer High Viscosity Flammable Chemicals, Oils, Greases and other Process Liquids that are delivered in containers ranging in various sizes from 200 Liter Barrel or Drums and IBCs containers. Air Operated Screw Barrel Pump is used to empty these containers safely and efficiently with the minimum of effort. Air Operated Screw Drum Pump can be used to circulate as well as transfer, with the ability to empty 99.98% of the Fluid from Barrel or Drum. To ensure compatibility with all liquids being handled, Pneumatic Screw Drum Pumps are available in a variety of different materials like Mild Steel Pneumatic Screw Drum Pumps, Mild Steel Air Operated Screw Drum SS316 Air Operated Screw Drum. Barrel pumps available include immersed pumps, prime from the top of an IBC, or fed from the bottom outlet of an IBC.