PP Centrifugal Pump PPC - 5
● Max Flow – 600 Liter Per Minute
● Max Head – 31 Meter
● Capacity – 36 Cubic Meter
● Inlet/Outlet – 75mm x 40mm
● End Connection – Threaded Type
● Max Temperature – 70° C.
● Motor Capacity – 5 HP
● Motor Specification – 3 Phase 2800 RPM 50Hz
● Casing, Stuffing Box & Impeller – Polypropylene.
● Shaft – SS316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Mechanical Seal – Teflon Bellow Seal
● Face – GFT / Ceramic.
Price: ₹ 23,250
1) All Prices are Excluding GST.
2) Transportation will be on To pay Basis.
3) Price for Bare Pump without Motor.
What is a PP Centrifugal Pump?
PP Centrifugal pump are also known as a Hydrodynamic pump or dynamic pressure pump. It works on the principle of centrifugal force, which is usually quick to install and easy to repair.
PP Centrifugal Pumps is among the largest Centrifugal Pumps manufacturer and used in India. We manufacture and supply excellent Polypropylene Centrifugal Pumps like horizontal and Vertical pumps. We are using latest technology in order to meet variegated demands of our client. Our pumps are designed and manufactured in such a way that it can be easily used in chemical, Acids, and Solvents Industries. There is a great demand in Water and Wastewater industries, Sugar industries, Steel industries, Pharmaceuticals, Acid Industries, power stations, handing of hydrocarbons, in industries such as irrigation, water desalination plants.
PP Centrifugal Pumps are used to move Chemical and Acid in an industrial process. Centrifugal Process Pumps can be any variety of pump types like horizontal and vertical depending on the application. They can be either heavy-duty centrifugal pumps used to pump corrosive or abrasive fluids. Alternatively, they can also be positive displacement pumps.