● Pump Type – Centrifugal, Horizontal, Coupled Type, Non Self Priming Pump,
● Pump Material – Casing, Impeller and Back Plate is Made of PP (Polypropylene)
● Shaft – SS316 with Ceramic Sleeve
● Max Head – Upto 23 Meter
● Max Flow – 400 Leter per Minute
● Standard Duty – 5 m3/hr @ 20 Meter
● Inlet & Outlet – 40mm x 32mm (Flange end Connection)
● Fluid Temprature – 70° C (Max)
● Seal Type – PTFE (Teflon) Bellow with Ceramic Vs GFT Facings, Ceramic Sleeve.
● Impeller – Semi Open Type, Diameter 130mm
We are PP Chemical Process Pumps Manufacturer and Suppliers. PP Chemical Process Pumps are used in Chemical and Acid Circulation, Basically are Plastic Pumps which are are available in Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and Stainless Steel (SS). We have a big market in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, United-Arab-Emirates, Dubai, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, South-Africa, Kenya, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, USA, Indonesia, Australia, France. PP Chemical Process Coupled Centrifugal Pumps design has become a standard for handling corrosive and Acidic Liquid. Our PP Chemical Process Pump designs offer a wide range of capabilities from compact OEM configurations to our large chemical process pump series. We have a 150 Liter Per Minute Pump up to 2000 Liter Per Minute Capasity Pump. This broad range of PP Chemical Process Coupled Centrifugal Pumps capabilities is unmatched in the industry making us the leader in Coupled Centrifugal Pump technology.
Chemical processing pumps are essential in the manufacture of a final product’s chemical conversion process. Numatic Chemical Process Pumps are noted for their great dependability, low life cycle cost, and endurance in harsh environments. A chemical process, petroleum, and petrochemical industries in India employ Numatic Chemical Process Pumps for low flow, high head applications. Chemical Processing Pumps and Chemical Transfer Pumps are manufactured by our company to improve the operation and efficiency of process systems while lowering overall process costs. Our pumps are all regenerative centrifugal impeller type pumps, which have many benefits.
We Manufacture a wide range of Chemical Process Pumps suitable for handling different corrosive Liquids, Acids, Solvents at different temperatures and viscosity. Numatic Pumps have a total solution for pumping any chemical and viscosity under one roof.
The type of pumps available are
* Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps
* Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
* Centrifugal Coupled Pumps
* Centrifugal Gear Pumps
* Centrifugal Self-priming Pumps
* Centrifugal Horizontal Pumps
* Centrifugal Vertical Pumps
* Dairy and Sanitary Pumps
* Motorised Barrel Pumps
* Motorised Screw Barrel Pumps
* Pneumatic Drum Pumps
* Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pumps
* Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
* Fuel Pumps with FLP Motor