● Suction Tube – Mild Steel
● Screw – Mild Steel
● Air Motor Capacity – 23000 RPM
● Air Pressure Required – 6 KG Bar
● Max Flow – 50 Liter Per Minute
● Max Head – 8 Meter or 12 Meter
● Pump Length – 1000 mm
● Air Inlet Size – 3/8” Nozzle
● Inlet & Outlet – Discharge 20mm & Suction 44mm
● Suitable for – 200 – 210 Ltr Barrel / 50 Ltrs cans
● Max Viscosity can Operate – 750 CPS
● Max Temperature – 100° C
● Suitable Media – Thick Materials like Juice, Fevicol , Honey, Paint etc.
There are two types of air operated barrel pumps: air operated barrel pumps with impellers and air operated barrel pumps with screws. Both Pumps are used for various purposes. When the media has a viscosity of up to 500 CPS, and above 500 CPS up to 2,00,000 CPS, a pneumatic barrel pump with impeller can be utilised. Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pumps range in power from 1HP to 3HP, depending on their viscosity and flow characteristics. The impeller type Pneumatic Barrel pump, also known as the Pneumatic centrifugal type Barrel pump or the Barrel pump with air motor, is utilised in applications where the liquid is flammable or combustible and has a low viscosity. The flow rate is higher than that of a Pneumatic Screw Barrel Pump, but the discharge pressure/head is lower than that of a Pneumatic Piston type barrel pump.
Pneumatic Screw Drum Pump is used to transfer High Viscosity Flammable Chemicals, Oils, Greases and other Process Liquids that are delivered in containers ranging in various sizes from 200 Liter Barrel or Drums and IBCs containers. Air Operated Screw Barrel Pump is used to empty these containers safely and efficiently with the minimum of effort. Air Operated Screw Drum Pump can be used to circulate as well as transfer, with the ability to empty 99.98% of the Fluid from Barrel or Drum. To ensure compatibility with all liquids being handled, Pneumatic Screw Drum Pumps are available in a variety of different materials like Mild Steel Pneumatic Screw Drum Pumps, Mild Steel Air Operated Screw Drum SS316 Air Operated Screw Drum. Barrel pumps available include immersed pumps, prime from the top of an IBC, or fed from the bottom outlet of an IBC.
* Air Operated Barrel Pump is a Self-Priming Pump.
* Air Operated Barrel Pump is useful for safe and efficient flammable Media even for Petrol.
* Air Operated Barrel Pump eliminates the danger of spillage and hence prevent any human error.
* Air Operated Barrel Pump is such that operating compressed air never gets in contact with the pumped liquid for any kind of reaction or contamination.
* Air Operated Drum Pump can be directly inserted into the barrel and fits on the bunghole using threading provide on the pump adopter. It sucks the liquid from the bottom and hence has less chance of leftover material. It has a pneumatic motor and which is virtually zero maintenance.
* Air Operated Drum Pump can operate on 4 to 6 kg/cm2 hence consuming less power.
* Air Operated Drum Pump can provide output up to 72 LPM.
* Air Operated Drum Pump can provide discharge head up to 10 meter
* Air Operated Drum Pump is available in SS / MS / PP